You probably have heard about CBD by now, it’s an all natural remedy that’s great for pain relief, health improvement and sustainment, skin care, and many other common problems. Learn about the benefits and best place to get CBD with this helpful article!
So What Is CBD?
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a trending ingredient within the natural products industry that has become the focus of a new area of cannabis research. CBD is one of many cannabinoids, or molecules produced uniquely by the cannabis family. Unlike THC, (the primary psychoactive element in cannabis), CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it doesn't cause the "high" associated with cannabis.
Our brains have specific receptors designed to accept cannabinoids, known as CB1 and CB2. These receptors are responsible for the assimilation of cannabinoid molecules into your system, resulting in the psychoactive and immune responses correlated with cannabis consumption.
10 Benefits Of Using CBD
1. Pain Relief: Studies have shown that CBD can help reduce chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation and interacting with neurotransmitters.
2. Reduce Anxiety And Depression: Anxiety and depression are common mental health disorders that can have devastating impacts on both physical and mental health. CBD oil has shown promise as a treatment for both depression and anxiety.
3. Can Reduce Acne: CBD oil can help treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce sebum production.
4. Improve Heart Health: Recent research has linked CBD with several benefits for the heart and circulatory system, including the ability to lower high blood pressure.
5. Alleviate Cancer-Related Symptoms: CBD can help reduce symptoms related to cancer and side effects related to cancer treatment, like nausea, vomiting and pain.
6. Antipsychotic effects: Studies suggest that CBD may help people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders by reducing psychotic symptoms.
7. Substance abuse treatment: CBD has been shown to modify circuits in the brain related to drug addiction. In rats, CBD has been shown to reduce morphine dependence and heroin-seeking behavior.
8. Anti-tumor effects: In test-tube and animal studies, CBD has demonstrated anti-tumor effects. In animals, it has been shown to prevent the spread of breast, prostate, brain, colon and lung cancer.
9. Diabetes prevention: In diabetic mice, treatment with CBD reduced the incidence of diabetes by 56% and significantly reduced inflammation.
10. Neuroprotective Properties: One of the most studied uses for CBD is in the treatment of neurological disorders like epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. Though research in this area is still relatively new, several studies have shown promising results.
Best Place To Get CBD
For a wide range of trusted CBD products we highly recommend Direct CBD Online. Get 10% Off With The Exclusive Discount Code Below! They are well known for their oils, tinctures, capsules, gummies and other edibles, beverages, salves, starter kits, and more!
“We want to provide our customers with the highest quality CBD products available. And we want the buying process to be simple, too: quick and easy payment, product delivery by the quickest method available, and, of course, a fair price” - Direct CBD Online.
Get 10% Off your first order with promo code: newcustomer10
To Visit Direct CBD Online Click Here
Check Back Often For More Insight!